Georg Stampfl is passionate about discovering new business opportunities. Combining sensitivity to trends and entrepreneurial spirit, he loves to create new business concepts and leads them to execution. He works with leaders and their teams to make companies succeed at innovation.
- Corporate Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- New Venture Development in Agile Environments
- Business Model & Organizational Innovation
- New Company Building
- Lean Startup Approach
- Corporate Startups & Collaboration between Startups and Corporates
- As a consultant responsible for designing and implementing agile and lean innovation management systems in large companies e.g. in the financial services or
- CEO of a "corporate startup" with focus on digital products set up as a joint-venture between Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB) and Speedinvest.
- Project lead in a startup studio leading the development of new companies in cooperation between incubated startups and corporate partners with special focus
on digital products
- Multiple startup engagements with focus on business model design and product as well as business development.
- Leadership development and executive education for international organizations and universities
- Visiting Professor and Lecturer in various graduate and postgraduate programs (e.g. CEDIM Mexico, Zeppelin University Germany, University of Vienna)
- Startup Coach in the CPI Pre-incubator (Austria)
- Founder & CEO of GS26
- Associate Partner at Territory
- CEO of iMobility
- Project Lead at Speedstartstudio
- Co-Founder of Business Model Gallery
- Co-Founder & Consultant at The Premium Pure
- Doctor of Business Administration, University of Innsbruck
- Master of Business Administration and Social Sciences, Vienna University of Business
- Bachelor (LL.B.) in Business Law, Vienna University of Business
- Certified Project Manager
Let's get in touch!
Together with executives or entrepreneurs and their teams we envision business opportunities, create game-changing business models and shape powerful organizations.